Sunday, February 05, 2006

FEBRUARY 6th-CT/PET

OK....the 6th is locked and loaded. I have a big day tomorrow. CT scans for lungs and PET for Bones etc.

I KNOW I'm getting good news....it's just a matter of HOW good. So anybody reading this send some good energy my way. I will be chanting NED, NED, NED while in the PET tube. And no, Jeff and I haven't broken up and No NED is not my new boyfriends name. NED is No Evidence of Disease.....which if I am NED, not only is that good for obvious reasons...it also means I qualify for a clinical trial out of University of Wisconson for a VACCINE. That's right... a Vaccine for cancer....actually only HER2 Nue positive cancers. It's one step beyond Herceptin...the miracle drug.

I KNEW there had to be something else to that University other than Jonathan and MaryLou.

Go Badgers!

4 comments:

ssgg said...

I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Will send you good energy, and yes - Tomorrow you will have GOOD NEWS! I will have my second chemo tomorrow at lunch, but after feeling better will come and read your GOOD NEWS!
Ginka

Nancy Wehrell said...

THANK YOU GINKA!!! Good luck to you tomorrow too. I ill have the tests tomorrow and news on the ninth. I thought you would like this website: wwww.hatandhair.com

Deanna said...

Crossing my fingers, toes and chatting "NED, NED, NED" for you!!!

ssgg said...

Thanks for that webside Nancy. I like it. Today I am better. Thinking of you and NED! NED , NED, NED!!!