Friday, February 10, 2006

Significant Improvement!





















FINALLY got the results from the PET/CT scans. Jeff and Mom came with me to the appointment with Dr. Stefani.
That's me (the one with no eyebrows or lashes still) with Dr. Stefani.

I will write again later with more details....but it looks like all the chemotherapy worked great. The tumors in my bones are turning into a "blastic state" which means they are starting to heal. And tumors in lungs pretty much gone.

So I am in a maintenance program now...Herceptin every three weeks and Zometa (for bone strength) every 4 weeks.

I will write more later...I wanted to at least post with the good news....Thank you SO MUCH to everybody who has been thinking about me. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ssgg said...

I agree with you guys! That is the best news!!!!!! I am so happy!!!! I new that! I feel so happy these days, so it couldn't be different!
Huggs!
Ginka

Deanna said...

Awesome news, Nance! Positive thoughts bring positive results - you are proof positive!

Cherie Rudolph said...

Hey Chick!! I am sooooo glad to hear the positive news. By the way... you still look beautiful even with no eyebrows or lashes! See you soon.