Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Picture from the 5k!
















I know this is late in coming...but YAHOO Jodie for taking the pictures and sending them out...Jodie is hilarious..... this is what she wrote:

Hey Lady-Track-Shackers!

I'm impressed with how hard and fast everyone was running here! Melissa and Susie look pretty winded. Audra was running so fast she lost her left leg. Nice, deep stride Nancy!

What's even more amazing is Melissa is able to run AND hold her coffee ... and I was able to run backwards and still take this professional picture!

More pics to come ... Jodie :-)

What's really funny is that I'm actually in the race with my WIG ON. Geez....do I have some Vanity Issues? Thank goodness Jodie didn't take too many at the END of the race because that sucker was sideways and looked like a dead animal on my head. Posted by Picasa

No comments: