Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Cassadega Kitties
















Went to Cassadega yesterday for lunch.

http://www.cassadaga.org/

Didn't get a reading....but was greeted by LOTS of cats. These guys all came off of various front porches to say hello...it was pretty cool.

We walked the town and actually visited the cemetary. Very interesting. This town has some "history". Nice to get away from the noise and crowded roads and strips malls and and just general congestion....even if it was for just a few hours. Town is extremely peaceful. Gotta have quiet for the spirits.

Oh.... I have obviously had an accident with my head and a bleach bottle. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Deanna said...

I love the bleached hair! Perfect for summer!

ssgg said...

Hi, Nancy! I am ok, after the third FEC! Was two days in bed and just come to read some news :)... I like your hair too!

Nancy Wehrell said...

Ginka: How many more FEC's do you have to go through???

ssgg said...

Nancy, I was wondering why you are not posting....Today I saw your question :) I have 3 more FEC, I hope I will not need any more after.... Where are you? You posted about your neighbour and after that deleted it? What's going on with you? I am coming to your blog but there is nothing... In Monday I will go through my fourth chemo :( Jist for info...
Hope everythink is ok with you and your neighbour... Hugs and kisses!
Ginka