Monday, January 16, 2006

PET/CAT SCANS reseduled for the 24th.

That's ok...I can wait another week for good news! Have 3 other doctor's appointments this week. Actually having a regular old physical this Friday.....can't wait for the Doctor to tell me how HEALTHY I am....yeah other than the CANCER!!! It is kind of ironic...I eat as well as anybody I know (except for my sister Diane who is a Bona-vide veggie for a long time now) I have ALWAYS exercised....drink and smoke very little (well except for some SOB get togethers I don't want to bring up)...I have Low blood pressure, Good Cholestral levels...what the heck???

Jeff has some awesome pictures from the last few years I will start posting them soon.

Hey isn't it Jason's Birthday the 24th....what is he.... like 36 or something ;)

No comments: